Thursday 3 April 2008

The Cafe' Terrace at Night


“THE CAFÉ TERRACE AT NIGHT”

I have chosen my painting. It was painted by Vincent Van Gogh in 1885.
Van Gogh was born on March 30, 1853 and the pictures show a richly coloured Paris night.

In this painting. I can see three kinds of lights .It shows a gas lamp which reaches out from the café and softer light comes from the windows, the third kind of light comes from the stars in the heavens.

I chose this painting because it reminds me of Lebanon.
I love the stylish café in the centre and the colours are shown in a generous way.
It makes me think I’m in my own country.

Fatmeh


No comments:

Do you exercise

Do you like our new blog?

About Me

Any opinions expressed within are those of the contributors and are not endorsed by this site. This site is not affiliated with any organisation.This blogsite was set up and is maintained by Kerry Lynch. If you would like to know more about this BLOG, please email me your comments. students74@gmail.com

Total Pageviews