Thursday 3 April 2008

The Garden at Sainte Adresse


Garden at Sainte Adresse
I have chosen the painting “The Garden at Sainte Adresse.” It was painted by Claude Monet in 1868. Monet was born in Paris, France in 1890 and was an impressionist artist.
In this painting, I can see Monet’s love of the family. This shows Monet’s family’s social life. The father dominates the scene.
I chose this painting because it reminds me of the old days & I feel comfortable with the scene and more relaxed.

Michael

No comments:

Do you exercise

Do you like our new blog?

About Me

Any opinions expressed within are those of the contributors and are not endorsed by this site. This site is not affiliated with any organisation.This blogsite was set up and is maintained by Kerry Lynch. If you would like to know more about this BLOG, please email me your comments. students74@gmail.com

Total Pageviews