Friday 20 June 2008

MYAC art show



Yesterday the Migrant Youth Access Course students gave a performance called “New Life”. We all had a wonderful day with the ABE teachers and students. First I helped Phong with the pictures and then I went to the door to greet people and thanked them for coming. While I was greeting people yesterday, I saw two IEC teachers from my old school. When I finished greeting people I went to see the Karen dance. It was a special dance to me. After that I had some food. It was delicious food. And then I took some photos with teachers and students.
In my opinion I really enjoyed the day.

Muhannad

No comments:

Do you exercise

Do you like our new blog?

About Me

Any opinions expressed within are those of the contributors and are not endorsed by this site. This site is not affiliated with any organisation.This blogsite was set up and is maintained by Kerry Lynch. If you would like to know more about this BLOG, please email me your comments. students74@gmail.com

Total Pageviews