Friday 20 June 2008

New Life



Yesterday was a wonderful day. All the ABE teachers and students came to our New Life Performance
First, at 9:30am I came to ABE (D201) and saw everyone looking at our art work and students were in there practising their speeches and singing.
Then, at 10:30am I went to the door to greet people and thanked them for coming to our New Life Performance. After that our class sang about “Friends”. I was very scared, but after it finished I felt very happy and relieved. Then my teacher, Ms Vanessa spoke as the Course co-ordinator and Ali Reza spoke as a graduate of the MYAC course.
After Ali spoke MYAC 2 sang “It’s the weekends”. Then we watched the Audio Visual, that Audio Visual it perfect and Karen people dance performance too.
Finally we had a beautiful lunch for everyone, after lunch our students said good bye to teachers and their friends.
I felt yesterday was wonderful and happy day.



Ying





No comments:

Do you exercise

Do you like our new blog?

About Me

Any opinions expressed within are those of the contributors and are not endorsed by this site. This site is not affiliated with any organisation.This blogsite was set up and is maintained by Kerry Lynch. If you would like to know more about this BLOG, please email me your comments. students74@gmail.com

Total Pageviews