Friday 20 June 2008

NEW LIFE



Yesterday was a beautiful day. In the morning the MYAC groups went to the ABE room. We had a celebration called NEW LIFE for Refugee Week.
First I came to the ABE room and I saw many teachers and Kerry called me and gave me my speech on cards. After that I saw the Karen people came and I talked to my friends for a few minutes. Kerry said "Let’s practise speaking." Next we practised speaking into a microphone and singing. At 10:30 we started talking about New Life and Refugee Week and some college leaders spoke first. Then Florence talked and Suya introduced our song “Friends”. We saw a lot of people watching.

After that group 2 introduced the song “Weekend’’ with singing and some students spoke. Next the Karen people danced and the students thanked our teachers. Then Jinming said thank you to the Karen leaders and introduced our art teacher Phong Le. Next Phong Le spoke about art After that finished, I wcarried some food around for the visitors. It was very delicious.


I felt very happy and I liked the day
SERSER

No comments:

Do you exercise

Do you like our new blog?

About Me

Any opinions expressed within are those of the contributors and are not endorsed by this site. This site is not affiliated with any organisation.This blogsite was set up and is maintained by Kerry Lynch. If you would like to know more about this BLOG, please email me your comments. students74@gmail.com

Total Pageviews